Echelon Seaport Description
Echelon Seaport, in its pre-construction phase, promises to be one of the most exciting, ultra-luxury condo developments Boston has ever seen. The Seaport District, which has quickly become Boston’s most vibrant neighborhood, features some of the city’s best restaurants and nightlife. Residents at Echelon Seaport enjoy close proximity to the Financial District, South Station, Logan Airport, Boston Harbor, and to all major modes of transportation.
The building will feature 24/7 concierge, security, valet parking, 50,000+ square foot of amenity space as well as luxury retailers, boutique local shops, fine dining restaurants, coffee shops, and cafes.
- Three Lobbies
- 24/7 Concierge, Doorman, and Security
- Gym, Spa, and Yoga Room
- Basketball Court
- Golf Simulation
- Three Pools with Grills and Cabanas
- Private Dining and Wine Room
- Two Sky Lounges with Terraces
- Business and Innovation Center Partnered with MIT
- Variety of luxury Retailers, Local Boutique Shops, Fine Dining, Coffee Shops, and Cafes
Echelon Seaport will be comprised of three Towers. Tower 1, located at 133 Seaport Boulevard, will house 255 condos. Tower 2, located at 135 Seaport Boulevard, will house 192 condos. Tower 3 will house only rental apartments.